I have been honored before couple of the day by one of the my co-blogger Kelly which I haven’t expected as we are connected just before a month through a mutual blogger Hargun Wahi or I think Pankti Shukla.
Thank you very much Kelly 🙂
Now, its my turn to take this mashal – “tourch” and go ahead.
Its my first award and I have been blessed from Kelly.
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you.
- Pass the award on to ‘N’ (as many as you want) other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
- Give your nominees 10 of your own questions to answer.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog.
Questions from Kelly:
- What is the most shocking travel experience you’ve ever had Actually, I am travelling less. but, yes, I have one shocking experience. Before 4 years, I went to adani’s workstation in kutch,Gujarat, India. we went in bus and it was 9 hours journey. We friends were sat at the last seat of bus. The route at Kutch was very bad with so many blocks & bumps that we used jump in air about every 15-30 secs. which was very shocking for all of us. Finally at the time of return to home – Ahmedabad,Gujarat, India. we exchanged our place with juniors 😉
2. Tell a story about when you were inspired by someone you met in your work.
In the my last job, I met to one person on the first day of my job, who has experience of 8 years and he was a team leader position in a very big company and I was a fresher. He was very much down-to-earth that he was talking with me like I am very good friend of him.
3. What is the bravest thing you have ever done?
I think this is yet to come 🙂 But, yes I can point out 1 thing over here. I am jain and Shatrunjay(Palitana) – pilgrimage place of jain. Its a mountain in Gujarat,India People used to climb 7 times in 2 days without eating or drinking anything, not even water. That, means there is a chance that you can die. I have c limbed this mountain 9 times in 2 days and prayed Aadinath -jain tirthankar(god). which I think I have done bravest thing I have done and I have proud of it.
4. What do you enjoy most in other people’s blogs or social media feeds (and what advice would you offer on how to make a blog more successful)?
I like the content which connects to me most or short stories. To make blog more successful you need to make practice of continuous writing and good bonding with co-bloggers and exchange genuine suggestion to improve writing.
5. What is your favourite food?
My favourite food is mendu vada which is south indian item.
6. What is your dream job?
My dream job is to read,read & read if there is any job available like this plus writing every day.
7. What is the #1 reason you blog?
The only reason I blog is I like to write and this is good platform for writers.
8. Name something that made you smile today!
one more follower of my blog 🙂
9. Link up your favourite blog post and explain why (it can be yours or someone else’s)
I like this post the most. I have written this poem for my Country – India before I have started writing blog.
10. If you can go back in the past to change something, where, when and why.
I go back six years and start my writing from college only as I can but I haven’t write anything for 6 years.
My helpful and encouraging nominees who motivated me to write with their writing :(Should you take up the challenge, no pressure..)
1 How your journey started towards writing?
2 We writers should meet to discuss ideas and to explore the world of literature? something like writer’s meet?
3 what are the motivation behind writing?
4 what are the hobby you want to furnish but don’t get time? get atleast 15 min. for that.
5 what are the future plan for writing career? have you thought about it seriously?
6 what do you want to make with your life that is something different than normal person life?
7 moment when you thought you are stuck in life.
8 most happy moment of life
9 where you find your self happy?
10 does your actions affected by other people? try to make your action free from that if yes.
Well, nominees, knock yourself crazy with the questions. As usual, you are under no obligation to repost this but if you want to have fun, do relink me up so I’ll go to your post to read it!
I think my way..
You think your way…. 🙂